Become a Winner Today!
Who wouldn't want to become an instant multi-millionaire? With the Mega Millions Jackpot now played in a dozen states in the country, legions of people are putting down the requisite for a chance to take home the big pot of million at the very least. A progressively higher jackpot prize is offered each time no one gets the winning number combination, and the increase is based on the number of people who buy the Mega Millions lottery ticket Fun88 The numbers tell their tale Fun88
Based on records of people buying tickets to a drawing, 80% select quick picks, while the remaining 20% select their own numbers. In the history of winning draws, 50% of winners come from the first group, and the other 50% come from the latter group who make a select choice of numbers. This 50/50 chance of winning means that the 20% who choose their own numbers get to win 50% of the time. Wouldn't it be great to belong to this group? Another statistic shows that 14 people have won the Mega Millions jackpot twice! Fun88
These people have strategy and an exceptional system to winning the Mega Millions jackpot. Statistics play a great role in the choosing of the six winning number combination Fun88 For instance, you will need to know what hot number is drawn more often than not, what is the highest percentage of even numbers vis-à-vis odd numbers in the winning combination over time; which numbers are drawn the least often; which Mega Ball number comes up most of the time; what number combinations are the best choice, and the history of winning number combinations that have won several times through the years Fun88
Knowing the statistics will give you a better chance and an upper hand. All you need to do is to follow the game each time and take note of each winning number combination. Reading up on statistical analyses on the Internet helps as well. It would help you get better odds and choose smarter number combinations for the Mega Millions Jackpot Fun88
After each drawing, you can visit websites to the Mega Millions Jackpot that offer a history of statistics of the current winning number combination Fun88 This way, you can base your next combination on your analysis of these statistics. From here, you can find out which numbers are more likely to be drawn for the next jackpot, and which numbers are not. You may have a favored number combination which you use for each ticket, not knowing that these numbers are cold. Being systematic about the numbers to choose based on a set pattern is more likely to land you the Mega Millions Jackpot than if you simply choose numbers at random, or use the same set of favorite number combinations all the time Fun88
You need to avoid betting numbers that represent your birthday, or any of your children's ages. Low numbers fall in the one through 31 range and are usually heavily played Fun88 This means that if the winning number combination does land in the low number range, you will be sharing the jackpot with dozens of other people who may have bet the same numbers within this range. Always remember that following the number trend is important, and you will have the greatest chances of landing the winning number combination if you continue to track the trends Fun88